Saturday, September 25, 2010

Shop.O.Rama - Cutesy Jewelry and Fab Pet Gear

Something For You & Something For Your Pet


Woollyton

Talk about sweet! These necklaces will make your teeth ache! I absolutely love my Woollyton necklaces, they are very detailed, well made, and creative. You can choose from adorable charms and necklaces in a variety of cutesy hearts, animals, cupcakes, candy and more. If it’s cute, you can find it here! My favorite item is the Zombie Bear.

Shopwoollyton.com


Fabulously Fierce Pets


Want something cool for your pet? Look no further...seriously. Fabulously Fierce Pets has leashes and collars in a variety of awesome styles. I purchased a custom, pink skull, collar for my cat Zorro and she loves it...me too. Swing by today and take a look.

fabulouslyfierce.com/pets/home/

1 comment:

  1. Oh my that shop has so many cute things!

    And my puppy also loves her Fabulously Fierce collar!

    ReplyDelete