Friday, January 9, 2009

Update and Coming Soon!

Just wanted to post a mini update for ya!

1. I have two more mini drawstring bags coming and then I'll have to call it quits on those. So, grab the mini drawstring bags while you can, I won't be making anymore...I think.

2. I have some new tops that I will be taking pics of soon and listing. I'm also working on a new series of simple tanks for summer...keep an eye out for those.

3. I have a bunch of items, Killer Finds, that I will be listing on eBay. That will probably be around mid January. Most of it is perfect for Valentines.

4. I just discovered how cool Magic Washcloths are!!!

That's about it, well it's all I can remember at the moment :)

By the way!!! Sign up to my newsletter to stay updated on everything Killer Kitty.
Newsletter Click Me!!

Kisses, Hugs and Butt Pinches!

No comments:

Post a Comment